Top Menu

Frequently Asked Questions

I have a water emergency or no water, what do I do?

OCSD staff can be reached 24/7/365 by calling (805) 481-6730.

How can I pay my water bill?

Payments can be made at any point in the billing cycle and they can be made via cash, check or money order in our office or by mailing your payment in.  If you wish to drop off payment after hours, there is a payment drop slot in the front door.

Please Note:
We currently accept cash, check or money order (made out to OCSD).  We do not accept debit or credit cards or online bank payments.  (Payments scheduled through your banks online platform are paid via a bank check.  Bank checks can take 7-14 days to arrive and post to your account.  For more information, please visit our Payment & Fees page.

I noticed a streetlight is damaged or not working properly, what should I do?

The historic lights located on Front Street (HWY 1) are maintained by the OCSD. Please call us with a location and description of your concern and we will work to repair it as soon as possible.

For street lighting operated by PG&E, please complete a service request through their website.

Does OCSD sell bus passes?

Bus passes are available:

OCSD Lobby – Monday through Friday, from 8am to 5pm. Cash or Checks made out to RTA are accepted.

Online at SLO RTA

Phone App at Token Transit

Who’s in charge?

Where does our water come from?

Oceano participates in the State Supplemental Water Project and our water is a blend of ground water from wells, surface water from Lopez Reservoir, and State water. Information on Oceano’s water quality can be obtained at any time–feel free to contact the office to request current data.

Where can I get my question answered for SLO County Flooding and Health Advisory?

Please visit the San Luis Obispo County Health Agency website or contact them by phone at (805) 781-5544

Important Safety Information on Arroyo Grande Creek Channel Flooding and Evacuation

Translate »