Who’s in charge?
- Paavo Ogren, General Manager
- Carey Casciola, Business and Accounting Manager
- Celia Ruiz, Account Administrator
- Nicole Miller, Account Administrator
- Tony Marraccino, Utility Systems Supervisor
- Jason Carlile, Utility Systems Operator
- Casey Stewart, Utility Systems Operator
Oceano is an independent special district. It is governed by a five-member board, elected by the voters in Oceano and Halcyon.
The District’s current board members:
- Karen White, President
- Linda Austin, Vice President
- Lori Angello, Director
- Andrew Brunet, Director
- James Coalwell, Director
All Board Members welcome your input and questions.
Please feel free to give them a call, email or mail correspondence to PO Box 599, Oceano, CA 93475-0599.
The Board is your voice in local government.
Where does our water come from?
Oceano participates in the State Supplemental Water Project and our water is a blend of ground water from wells, surface water from Lopez Reservoir, and State water. Information on Oceano’s water quality can be obtained at any time–feel free to contact the office to request current data.
Where can I get my question answered for SLO County Flooding and Health Advisory?
Please visit the the San Luis Obispo County Health Agency website www.slocounty.ca.gov/health or contact them by phone at (805) 781-5544
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION BOOKLET
Important Safety Information on Arroyo Grande Creek Channel Flooding and Evacuation
Rate Increase History and Supporting Documents
- 10/13/2010 Notice of Public Hearing
- TUCKFIELD REVISED DRAFT: Water & Wastewater Rate Study
- 10/20/2010 Agenda Committee of The Whole
- 11/03/2010 Agenda Ad Hoc Committee
- 12/08/2010 Notice of Public Hearing
- English Version: Proposed Water & Wastewater Rate Increase
- 12/17/2010 Notice of Proposed Water & Sewer Rate Increases
- 02/09/2011 Notice of Public Hearing
- 12/29/2010 Notice of Public Hearing
- Espanol Propuesta de Aumento De Tarifas de Agua Y Aguas Residuales